Model 1500CEC1B 12-volt 1500 Ma. Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator with Battery Condition indicator (BCI). Combining our best-selling model 1500 with our simple to understand push-button battery tester makes caring for your batteries easier than ever. No need to guess what your battery needs. By easily testing the battery with the Battery Condition Indicator, user is able to determine if it needs to be fully recharged, is holding charge or just needs to be simply maintained. BatteryMINDer 1500 is a a true seven stage charger with full time High Frequency (not high voltage) desulfation. Its industrial grade micropresser assures precise operation in all modes over its expected five-plus ears of operation 24/7. With true temperature compensation sensing (over the full-temperature range required by all battery makers), potential over and under charging is completely eliminated. Simple operation with no buttons or switches to set the 1500 can be left connected to a single or multiple batteries – indefinitely without worry. Its low power consumption makes it economical, consuming less than $0.50/month in electricity operation 24/7/365.
- MODEL 1500 PLUS BATTERY INDICATOR – Combining BatteryMinder 1500 with a simple to understand push-button battery tester makes caring for your batteries easier than ever. No need to guess what your battery needs. By easily testing the battery with the Battery Condition Indicator, you can determine if it needs to be fully recharged, is holding its charge or just simply maintained.
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE – Automatic full time desulfator reverses sulfation (a buildup of lead sulfate crystals) the primary cause of early battery failure by using a patented range of high frequencies to safely remove sulfation and recondition weak batteries. Sulfated batteries once considered beyond recovery can now be brought back to long-term useful condition. Extending battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly maintained.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE SENSOR – Installed temperature compensation precisely adjusts battery voltage based on temperature sensor readings. This ensures your battery will always be properly charged and maintained no matter what conditions it is subject to. Reverse polarity, short-circuit and over temperature protection.
- WORKS WITH A VARIETY OF BATTERY TYPES – For all sealed, maintenance-free, wet cell (filler caps) including marine, deep cycle and AGM. Model 1500 can maintain up to four batteries at a time when connected in parallel. Requires the use of Y-Connectors 210AY (sold separately). Ideal for winterizing Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATV, Boat, etc. The 90-240V AC 47-63 Hz input allows for worldwide use.
- FCC CERTIFIED – Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.