The BLACK+DECKER BC2WBD 2 amp battery charger and maintainer lets you charge your batteries anywhere, whether outside in the elements or out on your boat, without having to worry about an accident. Charges 12 volt AGM, GEL and WET batteries in RVs, specialty vehicles, antique and classic cars, marine deep cycle batteries, motorcycles, lawn mowers, ATVs, snowmobiles, and personal watercrafts. Connect the battery charger and maintainer with the included 12V DC accessory plug, battery clips, or battery ring terminals. Charging automatically stops when battery is fully charged or topped off and switches to float mode monitoring to maintain charge. Built-in circuit protection guards against overcharging, reverse polarity, or short circuit and is ETL certified for performance and safety. Features an IPX7-rated waterproof housing, making this the ideal charger even in the most challenging environments; completely sealed and capable of withstanding direct water or rain exposure. The BLACK+DECKER BC2WBD 2 amp battery charger and maintainer also features a hanging hook and magnetic backing, allowing you to position the unit for convenient, hands-free operation; includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- 2 amp battery charger and maintainer is compatible with any AGM, GEL, or WET automotive or marine 12V battery
- Fully automatic high frequency charging; AC low-voltage compensation ensures maximum performance when used with extension cords
- Features an IP67 rating which certifies a completely sealed, waterproof and dust proof housing capable of withstanding direct water or rain exposure
- Built-in circuit protection guards against overcharging, reverse polarity, and short circuiting; ETL Certified for performance and safety
- Offers 3 ways to connect: 12V DC accessory plug, battery clamps, or battery terminal rings; Hanging hook and magnetic backing allow for convenient, hands-free operation