TACKLIFE’s KP200 Jump Starter is the best choice to start your dead battery car.
Battery Capacity: 16800mAh(@3.7V), 62.2Wh.
Compatibility: For Engines Up To ALL Gas and 7.0L Diesel. For 12V Vehicles With Single Battery Systems
Peak Current: 2000A.
Output: USB-C 5V/3A, USB-A 5V/9V/12V Quick Charge 3.0, USB-A 5V/2.1A, DC 15V/10V.
Input: USB-C 5V/3A.
Charging Time: 4 hours.
Operating Temperature: -4℉~140℉
Storage Temperature: -4℉~122℉
- 【Powerful Yet Compact】With quad power supply modules, the KP200 battery booster can output 2000A peak current and generate more than 24,000 joules energy in 3s, starting 12V vehicles with all GAS and up to 7L Diesel engines. 30% thinner than the previous generation of TACKLIFE’s jump starter, making it easier to carry while travelling.
- 【Upgraded Safety & Easy to Use】 This jump start battery pack uses the newest version clamps featuring with nine advanced safety technology, which makes operations safe and secure. The built-in indicator notifies you for improper operations; “BOOST” button allows to force “on” the jump start function when a battery is too drained and totally dead.
- 【Type-C & Two-way Fast Charging】Integrated Type-C port allows you to recharge 50% faster than usual. Three hours to recharge from 0 to 100%. The new generation dual USB port intelligently adjusts power output to charge each connected device simultaneously safely. With up to 18W Quick Charge 3.0, you can charge smartphones from 0 to 80% in only 35 minutes.
- 【Multifunctional】The 12~15V 10A DC output port with included cigarette adapter can conveniently power car air pumps, car vacuums, and other car accessories. Ultra-Bright LED flashlight with three light modes for additional safety, protection and convenience, continuously provides light up to 72 hours for different emergencies, prevent you from getting stuck in the wild at night.
- 【Super Long Standby Time】 Different from other car starters, the KP200 battery will auto-off to slow down the battery’s self-discharge after 30sec and simply press “power” to continue using. Charge once can standby for 6 to 12 months. Charge battery at least once every 3 months to preserve lifespan.